Miss Li: Look at these pictures of our city. Is our city clean?
李老师:看这些我们城市的照片。我们的城市整洁吗?
Students: No, it isn’t.
学生们:不,它不整洁。
Miss Li: What makes our city dirty?
李老师:是什么使我们的城市变脏的?
Su Hai: Smoke from cars makes the air dirty.
苏海:来自汽车的烟雾使空气变脏。
Wang Bing: Black smoke from factories makes the air dirty too.
王兵:来自工厂的黑色的烟雾也使空气变脏。
Liu Tao: Rubbish makes the streets messy and dirty.
刘涛:垃圾使街道变得又乱又脏。
Su Hai: The river is dirty. There’s rubbish in the water and the fish are dead.
苏海:河流是脏的。在水里有垃圾,鱼都死了。
Miss Li: What can we do to keep our city clean?
李老师:我们能做什么来保持我们的城市整洁?
Su Hai: We can take the bus and the metro to school.
苏海:我们可以乘公共汽车和地铁去学校。
Nancy: We can walk to school too.
南希:我们也可以步行去学校。
Wang Bing: We can move some factories away from our city. We can put rubbish in the bin.
王兵:我们可以把一些工厂从我们的城市中搬走。我们可以把垃圾放进垃圾桶里。
Liu Tao: We can plant more trees. They help keep the air clean.
刘涛:我们可以种更多的树。它们帮助保持空气干净。
Miss Li: Your ideas are great. Well done, class!
李老师:你们的主意很好。做得好,同学们!
Song time歌曲翻译
Two little blackbirds
两只小黑鹂
Two little blackbirds sitting on the hill, one named Jack and one named Jill. Fly away, Jack. Fly away, Jill. Come back, Jack and come back, Jill. Two little blackbirds sitting on the hill, one named Jack and one named Jill.
两只小黑鹂坐在小山上,一只名叫杰克,一只名叫吉尔。飞走吧,杰克。飞走吧,吉尔。回来,杰克。回来, 吉尔。两只小黑鹂坐在小山上,一只名叫杰克,一只名叫吉尔。
Cartoon time英语课文翻译
Bobby and Tina are walking home after school.
博比和蒂娜放学后正在步行回家。
I like living in the city. There are many museums, shops and cinemas.
我喜欢住在城市里。城市里有很多博物馆、商店和电影院。
I like living in the city too. It’s clean and beautiful.
我也喜欢住在城市里。它既干净又美丽。
Bobby throws a banana skin on the ground.
博比把一块香蕉皮扔在了地上。
I like eating bananas.
我喜欢吃香蕉。
Bobby, you shouldn’t do that! Pick it up. It makes the street messy.
博比,你不应该那样做!把它捡起来。它使街道变脏。
But it is too late. Billy slips on the banana skin and falls.
但是太晚了。比利滑在香蕉皮上摔倒了。
Ouch!
哎哟!
Billy goes to hospital.
比利去医院了。
I’m sorry, Billy.
我很抱歉,比利。
Bobby, you should put your rubbish in the bin.
博比,你应该把你的垃圾放进垃圾桶里。