The students came back to school after the National Day holiday.
国庆节假期过后,学生们回到了学校。
Mike: Hello, Liu Tao! Where did you go for the holiday? I called you, but you weren’t at home.
迈克:你好,刘涛!你假期去哪里了?我给你打过电话,但是你不在家。
Liu Tao: I went to Shanghai and visited my aunt.
刘涛:我去上海拜访我姑姑了。
Mike: What did you do there?
迈克:你们在那里做什么了?
Liu Tao: We went to the Bund and visited the Shanghai Museum. I saw many interesting things. How was your holiday, Mike?
刘涛:我们去(上海)外滩了并且参观上海博物馆了。我看见了很多有趣的东西。你的假期怎么样,迈克?
Mike: It was great fun. Our family went to a farm near Star Lake. We picked some oranges and went fishing.
迈克:它非常有趣。我们全家去了星星湖附近的一个农场。我们摘了一些橘子并且去钓鱼了。
Liu Tao: Did you catch any fish?
刘涛:你抓到鱼了吗?
Mike: Yes, I did. I caught a big fish!
迈克:是的,我抓到了。我抓到了一条大鱼!
L iu Tao: That’s great. Why did you call me?
刘涛:那太棒了。你为什么给我打电话?
Mike: Because I wanted to give you the fish.
迈克:因为我想要把鱼给你。
Liu Tao: Where’s the fish now?
刘涛:现在鱼在哪里?
Mike: I ate it!
迈克:我吃了它!
Cartoon time英语课文翻译
It is time for dinner. Bobby comes home late.
到晚餐时间了。博比回家晚了。
Where did you go, Bobby?
你去哪里了,博比?
I was in the park. We had a fashion show there.
我在公园里。我们在那里举办了一场时装表演。
Tina loves beautiful clothes. She is excited about the show.
蒂娜喜爱漂亮的衣服。她对这个表演感到很兴奋。
Wow, I love fashion shows. What did you wear, Bobby?
哇,我喜爱时装表演。你穿什么了,博比?
I wore a paper T-shirt and paper shorts.
我穿了纸制的T恤衫和纸制的短裤。
Ha! Ha! That’s cool. What great fun!
哈!哈!那很酷。多么有趣啊!
Tina asks Bobby about Sam.
蒂娜问博比关于萨姆的情况。
Did Sam wear paper clothes too?
萨姆也穿纸制的衣服了吗?
No. He wore a lot of bottles.
不。他穿了很多瓶子。
Wow, that’s interesting!
哇,那很有趣!
Tina asks about the show.
蒂娜问了关于表演的情况。
Did the show go well?
表演进展顺利吗?
It was wonderful at first, but then there was heavy rain.
开始很精彩,但是后来下了大雨。
Oh, that’s too bad!
哦,那太糟糕了!