Sam: Phew! It’s so cold in January.
萨姆:哦!一月份天气真冷。
Sarah: Yes, but we can stay inside and watch films.
萨拉:是的,但是我们可以待在家里看电影。
Sam: Great. I like cartoons.
萨姆:太棒了。我喜欢卡通片。
Sarah: Yes, me too. They make me feel happy.
萨拉:是的,我也是。它们让我感到高兴。
Unit 6 A-Let’s talk英语课文翻译
Sam: What's this cartoon about?
萨姆:这部卡通片是关于什么的?
Sarah: It’s about a cat. The cat is a police officer.
萨拉:它是关于一只猫的。这只猫是一名警察。
Sam: Cool!
萨姆:酷!
Sarah: He chases the mice. They’re afraid of him.
萨拉:它追赶老鼠。它们害怕它。
Sam: Why?
萨姆:为什么?
Sarah: Because the mice are bad. They hurt people. The cat is angry with them.
萨拉:因为老鼠很坏。它们伤害人们。这只猫很生它们的气。
Sam: Maybe our cat is chasing a mouse now!
萨姆:或许我们的猫现在正在追赶一只老鼠!
Unit 6 B-Let’s try英语课文翻译
Dad: Ah choo!
爸爸:阿嚏!
Mum: Bless you! Oh, no! You have a fever. You should see a doctor.
妈妈:上帝保佑你!哦,不!你发烧了。你应该去看病。
Dad: Oh. But what about the zoo?
爸爸:哦。但是去动物园的事情怎么办?
Mum: It’s OK. I will tell the kids.
妈妈:没关系。我会告诉孩子们。
Unit 6 B-Let’s talk英语课文翻译
Mum: Sarah, Sam, come here, please.
妈妈:萨拉,萨姆,请到这儿来。
Sarah: What’s wrong?
萨拉:怎么了?
Mum: Your father is ill. He should see a doctor this morning, so we can't go to the zoo today.
妈妈:你爸爸病了。他今天早晨应该去看病,所以我们今天不能去动物园了。
Sam: Oh, no!
萨姆:哦,不!
Mum: Don’t be sad. We can go next time.
妈妈:别难过。我们可以下次去。
Sam: How does Dad feel now?
萨姆:爸爸现在感觉怎么样?
Mum: Not well. Let’s go to the hospital.
妈妈:不是很好。让我们去医院吧。
Unit 6 B-Read and write英语课文翻译
It is a sunny morning. Robin is going to sit on the grass when he hears, “Wait! ”
这是一个晴朗的早上。罗宾正要坐在草地上,他听到一声“等一等!”。
It is a little ant. He is afraid. “Please don't sit on me. One day I can help you. ”
是一只小蚂蚁。他很害怕。“请不要坐在我上面。将来有一天我能帮助你。”
“Don’t worry, little ant. I won’t sit on you, ”says Robin.
“别担心,小蚂蚁。我不会坐在你上面。”罗宾说。
The next day, it is raining. Robin is in the park. He is stuck in the mud. He is worried.
第二天,天下雨了。罗宾在公园里。他陷在泥里。他很担忧。
Then he hears, “Let us help you! ”It is the ant and all of his friends.
然后他听到:“让我们帮你吧!”是那只蚂蚁和他所有的朋友。
They are strong. They pull Robin out of the mud.
他们很强壮。他们把罗宾从泥里拉出来了。
Everyone is happy!
每个人都很高兴!
Unit 6 B-Let’s check-Listen and match.英语课文翻译
1.John: Mike, it’s snowing outside.
1.约翰:迈克,外面正在下雪。
Mike: That’s great, John!
迈克:那很好,约翰!
John: Really? The cold weather makes me feel sad.
约翰:真的吗?寒冷的天气使我感到难过。
Mike: Why? Look at the snow. It’s so beautiful!
迈克:为什么?看看雪。它是那么漂亮!
John: Yes. I guess so.
约翰:是的。我猜是这样的。
Mike: It makes me feel so happy!
迈克:它使我感到如此高兴!
2.Robin: Are you OK, Binbin?
2.罗宾:你还好吗,彬彬?
Wu Binbin: No. I feel ill.
吴彬彬:不好。我觉得不舒服。
Robin: Oh dear! Do you have a headache?
罗宾:哦,天哪!你头疼吗?
Wu Binbin: Yes, I do.
吴彬彬:是的,我头疼。
Robin: Hmm. You should see a doctor.
罗宾:嗯。你应该去看病。
3. Chen Jie: Oliver, what’s wrong?
3.陈杰:奥利弗,怎么了?
Oliver: I’m so angry.
奥利弗:我如此生气。
Chen Jie: Oh, you should count to ten. Why are you angry?
陈杰:哦,你应该数到十。你为什么生气?
Oliver: Someone took my sunglasses.
奥利弗:有人拿了我的太阳镜。
Chen Jie: No, they’re on your head.
陈杰:不,它们在你的头上。
Oliver: Oh, yes. Haha!
奥利弗:哦,是的。哈哈!
4. Zhang Peng:Ah choo!
4.张鹏:阿嚏!
Amy: Are you OK, Zhang Peng?
埃米:你还好吗,张鹏?
Zhang Peng: Yes. I’m fine.
张鹏:是的。我很好。
Amy: Wear warm clothes. It’s cold outside.
埃米:穿暖和的衣服。外面冷。
Zhang Peng: I will, thanks.
张鹏:我会的,谢谢。