英语课文翻译网

当前位置:英语翻译人教版六年级英语上册(PEP)第1单元How can I get there?课文翻译中文
Unit 1 A-Let’s try英语课文翻译

Wu Binbin: These robots are so cool! I love this museum!

吴彬彬:这些机器人真酷!我喜欢这个博物馆!

Robin: Me too! Don’t forget to buy some gifts for Grandpa.

罗宾:我也是!不要忘记给外祖父买一些礼物。

Wu Binbin: I know. But I really need to go to the bathroom. Where is it?

吴彬彬:我知道。但是我真的需要去卫生间。它在哪儿?

Robin: It’s on the second floor.

罗宾:它在二楼。

Wu Binbin: OK, thanks.

吴彬彬:好的,谢谢。


Unit 1 A-Let’s talk英语课文翻译

Wu Binbin: Robin, where is the museum shop? I want to buy a postcard.

吴彬彬:罗宾,博物馆的商店在哪儿?我想要买一张明信片。

Robin: It’s near the door.

罗宾:在大门附近。

Wu Binbin: Thanks. Where is the post office? I want to send it today.

吴彬彬:谢谢。邮局在哪儿?我想要今天把它寄出去。

Robin: I don’t know. I’ll ask. Excuse me, sir.

罗宾:我不知道。我要去问一下。打扰一下,先生。

Man: Wow! A talking robot! What a great museum!

男人:哇!一个说话的机器人!多棒的一个博物馆啊!

Robin: Where is the post office?

罗宾:邮局在哪儿?

Man: It’s next to the museum.

男人:挨着博物馆。

Robin: Thanks.

罗宾:谢谢。


Unit 1 B-Let’s try英语课文翻译

Wu Binbin: Hi, Mike. Let’s go to the cinema.

吴彬彬:嗨,迈克。我们去电影院吧。

Mike: Sure. How can I get there?

迈克:当然。我怎么到那儿?

Wu Binbin: Go to Main Street. Turn left at the bookstore. The cinema is next to the bookstore. See you soon.

吴彬彬:去主街。到书店左转。电影院挨着书店。一会儿见。

Mike: OK. Bye.

迈克:好的。再见。


Unit 1 B-Let’s talk英语课文翻译

Mike: What an interesting film!

迈克:多么有趣的电影啊!

Wu Binbin: Yes, but I’m hungry now. I know a great Italian restaurant.

吴彬彬:是的,但是我现在饿了。我知道一家很棒的意大利餐馆。

Mike: Yum! I like pizza! Where is the restaurant?

迈克:好呀!我喜欢比萨饼!餐馆在哪儿?

Wu Binbin: It’s next to the park on Dongfang Street.

吴彬彬:在东方大街上,挨着公园。

Mike: How can we get there?

迈克:我们怎么到那儿?

Robin: Turn left at the bookstore. Then turn right at the hospital.

罗宾:到书店左转,然后到医院右转。

Mike: OK. Let’s go!

迈克:好的。我们走吧!


Unit 1 B-Read and write英语课文翻译

Robin has GPS!

罗宾有全球(卫星)定位系统!

Wu Binbin’s grandpa gave Robin a new feature. He now has GPS. He can help the boys find the Italian restaurant.

吴彬彬的外祖父给罗宾提供了一个新的特点。他现在有全球(卫星)定位系统。他能帮助男孩们找到意大利餐馆。

Robin: We’re in front of the cinema. Let’s go straight and turn left at the bookstore. Follow me, please!

罗宾:我们在电影院前面。我们直走,到书店左转。请跟着我!  

Mike: Is it far?

迈克:它远吗?

Robin: No. Now we are behind the hospital. Let’s turn right and then turn right again.

罗宾:不。现在我们在医院后面。我们右转,然后再右转。

Mike: There is the restaurant!

迈克:餐馆在那儿!

Robin: My new GPS works!

罗宾:我的新全球(卫星)定位系统奏效了!

Wu Binbin: Yes! I’ll tell Grandpa. But let’s eat first. I’m so hungry!

吴彬彬:是的!我会告诉外祖父的。但是我们先吃饭吧。我非常饿!


Unit 1 B-Let’s check-Listen and tick the places you hear.英语课文翻译

Boy: Today, I want to go to the museum. From my school I go straight and turn left at the post office. I can see the bookstore there. From there I go straight ahead. Then, at the cinema I turn right. Finally, I’m at the museum. It’s not far.

男孩:今天,我想去博物馆。我从我的学校直走,到邮局左转。在那儿我能看见书店。我从那儿向前直走。然后,我到电影院右转。最后,我到博物馆了。它并不远。