英语课文翻译网

当前位置:英语翻译人教版六年级英语下册(PEP)第2单元Last weekend课文翻译中文
Unit 2 A-Let's try英语课文翻译

Sarah: Tomorrow is Monday.We will have class again soon.

萨拉:明天是星期一。我们很快又将上课了。

Mike: Yes, we will.

迈克:是的,我们很快又将上课了。

Sarah: How was your weekend, Mike?

萨拉:你周末过得怎么样,迈克?

Mike: It was OK.I cleaned my room and I watched TV. I' m going to call my grandparents now.They're in London.

迈克:很好。我打扫了我的房间并且看了电视。我现在要给我祖父母打电话。他们在伦敦。

Sarah: OK.Bye.

萨拉:好的。再见。


Unit 2 A-Let's talk英语课文翻译

Mike: Hi, Grandpa.How are you? How was your weekend?

迈克:嗨,爷爷。你好吗?你周末过得怎么样?

Grandpa: I' m fine, Mike.It was good, thank you.

爷爷:我很好,迈克。很好,谢谢你。

Mike: What did you do?

迈克:你周末做什么了?

Grandpa: Well, I stayed at home with your grandma.We drank tea in the afternoon and watched TV.

爷爷:哦,我和你奶奶待在家里了。我们喝了下午茶,还看了电视。

Mike: I watched TV, too.I watched some children's shows on TV.

迈克:我也看了电视。我在电视上看了一些儿童节目。

Grandpa: That's nice.Did you do anything else?

爷爷:那很好。你还做了其他什么事吗?

Mike: Yes, I cleaned my room and washed my clothes.

迈克:是的,我打扫了我的房间,还洗了我的衣服。

Grandpa: You are a good boy!

爷爷:你是一个好孩子!


Unit 2 B-Let's try英语课文翻译

Wu Binbin: What did you do last weekend, John?

吴彬彬:你上周末做什么了,约翰?

John: I had a cold.I slept all day.

约翰:我感冒了。我睡了一整天。

Wu Binbin: That's too bad! Do you feel better now?

吴彬彬:那太糟糕了!你现在感觉好点儿了吗?

John: Yes, thanks.I' m fine now.I' m going to meet Amy.

约翰:是的,谢谢。我现在很好。我要去见埃米。

Wu Binbin: That's good.Bye.

吴彬彬:那很好。再见。


Unit 2 B-Let's talk英语课文翻译

John: Hey, Amy.Let's go to the bookstore.I want to buy the new film magazine.

约翰:嘿,埃米。让我们去书店吧。我想买期新的电影杂志。

Amy: Oh, I read it last weekend.

埃米:哦,我上周末读过它了。

John: Was it interesting?

约翰:它有趣吗?

Amy: Yes, it talked about a lot of new films.What did you do last weekend? Did you see a film?

埃米:是的,它谈论了许多新电影。你上周末做什么了?你看电影了吗?

John: No, I had a cold.I stayed at home all weekend and slept.

约翰:没有,我感冒了。我整个周末都待在家里了,并且睡觉了。

Amy:Oh,I'm sorry.I'm happy you feel better now.

埃米:哦,我很难过。我很高兴你现在感觉好点儿了。

John:Thanks.Let's go by bus.It's faster than walking.

约翰:谢谢。让我们乘公共汽车去吧。它比走路快。


Unit 2 B-Read and write英语课文翻译

Comments

评论

Dear Sir,

Our weekend at your hotel was bad.Our room was big but everything was very old.Our friend Robin cleaned our room and fixed a broken chair.

My mother wanted to read a book but the lamp was too small.My dad got some hamburgers from the hotel kitchen,but they were cold and tasted bad. 

I wanted to watch TV but the TV didn' t work.The people in Room 301 listened to loud music.I didn' t sleep all night. 

I' m sorry, but we didn' t enjoy our stay very much.

Wu Binbin and family

亲爱的先生:

我们在你们的旅馆度过的周末很糟糕。我们的房间很大,但是每件东西都很陈旧。我们的朋友罗宾打扫了我们的房间,修理了一把破损的椅子。

我妈妈想要读书,但是台灯太小了。我爸爸从旅馆厨房拿了一些汉堡包,但是它们是凉的而且尝起来很糟糕。 

我想要看电视,但是电视坏了。301号房间的人听很大声的音乐。我整晚都没有睡觉。

我很抱歉,但是我们住得很不好。

吴彬彬和家人


Unit 2 B-Let's check英语课文翻译

1.John: Hey.How was your weekend, Amy?

约翰:嘿。你周末过得怎么样,埃米?

Amy: It was OK.

埃米:很好。

John: What did you do?

约翰:你(周末)做什么了?

Amy: I cleaned my room and I watched TV.

埃米:我打扫了我的房间,我还看了电视。

2. Zhang Peng: I had a great weekend.

张鹏:我度过了一个很不错的周末。

Sarah: Really? What did you do, Zhang Peng?

萨拉:真的吗?你做什么了,张鹏?

Zhang Peng: I went boating and slept on Saturday.

张鹏:我星期六去划船了,还睡觉了。

Sarah: What about Sunday?

萨拉:星期日呢?

Zhang Peng: I read storybooks!

张鹏:我读故事书了!

3.Chen Jie: What did you do last weekend, John?

陈杰:你上周末做什么了,约翰?

John: Nothing.I had a cold.

约翰:什么也没做。我感冒了。

Chen Jie: Oh.Are you OK now?

陈杰:哦。你现在好了吗?

John: Yes, I' m fine.Thanks, Chen Jie.

约翰:是的,我好了。谢谢,陈杰。

4.Wu Binbin: What did you do yesterday?

吴彬彬:你昨天做什么了?

Mike: I saw a new action film.

迈克:我看了一部新的动作电影。

Wu Binbin: Did you like it?

吴彬彬:你喜欢它吗?

Mike: Yes, I did.

迈克:是的,我喜欢。

Wu Binbin: What will you do today, Mike?

吴彬彬:你今天将要做什么,迈克?

Mike: Oh, I will play football.

迈克:哦,我将要踢足球。

Wu Binbin: OK.Have fun!

吴彬彬:好的。祝你玩得愉快!