英语课文翻译网

当前位置:英语翻译北京版六年级英语下册(一年级起点)第3单元LET’S LIVE A LOW-CARBON LIFE课文翻译中文
Unit 3 Lesson 9 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Guoguo: Mum, what's the date today?

果果:妈妈,今天几号?

Mum: It's April 22nd.It's World Earth Day.

妈妈:(今天)4月22日。(今天)是世界地球日。

Guoguo: What's it for?

果果:它有什么意义?

Dad: It tells people to protect the environment.

爸爸:它告诉人们保护环境。

Guoguo: What can we do then?

果果:那么我们能做什么?

Mum: Well, that's easy.How does your dad go to work every day?

妈妈:嗯,那很简单。你爸爸每天怎么去上班?

Guoguo: By car.Maybe he can go by bus or by subway.

果果:乘小汽车。或许他可以乘公共汽车或乘地铁去(上班)。

Dad: All right, I'll try.And we should stop using plastic bags.

爸爸:好的,我将会尝试。而且我们应该停止使用塑料袋。

Mum: Yes, let's, and Guoguo, don't litter in public places.

妈妈:是的,让我们还有果果不要在公共场所乱丢垃圾。

Guoguo: Sure, Mum.I never do.

果果:当然,妈妈。我从不乱丢垃圾。

Dad: Good girl! Now look around and answer my question: what do we need to keep the lawn clean and tidy?

爸爸:好孩子!现在看看四周并回答我的问题:我们需要什么来保持草坪清洁和整齐?

Guoguo: I think we need more trashcans by the roadside.

果果:我认为我们需要更多的路边垃圾桶。

Dad: Bingo!

爸爸:正确!


Unit 3 Lesson 10 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Lingling: Let's print your homework first, Yangyang.

玲玲:让我们先打印你的家庭作业,阳阳。

Yangyang: Thank you! But, wait a minute.Can I print on both sides of the paper, please?

阳阳:谢谢你!但是,等一下。请问我可以在纸的两面都打印吗?

Lingling: OK.I always print that way.

玲玲:好的。我总是那样打印。

Yangyang: It's a good way to save paper, and to save trees.

阳阳:它是一种节约纸张和节约树木的好方法。

Lingling: Yes.Let's live a low--carbon life.

玲玲:是的。让我们过低碳生活吧。

Yangyang: What does that mean?

阳阳:那是什么意思?

Lingling: Well, for example, don't leave the water running when you're brushing your teeth.

玲玲:嗯,举个例子,当你刷牙的时候,不要让水一直流。

Yangyang: And also remember to turn off the TV when you aren't watching.

阳阳:还有当你不看(电视)的时候,记得关闭电视机。

Lingling: You're right.

玲玲:你是对的。


Unit 3 Lesson 11 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Lingling: Come on, you boys.Are you tired?

玲玲:快点,男孩们。你们累了吗?

Mike: No, we're not.It' s just too hot today.I' m thirsty.

迈克:不,我们不累。只是今天太热了。我渴了。

Maomao: I need to use the toilet.

毛毛:我需要用一下洗手间。

Mike: OK, go ahead, please.Lingling and I will rest under this tree.What a nice, big tree!

迈克:好的,请去吧。我和玲玲将在这棵树下休息。多好、多大的一棵树啊!

Lingling: Look at the birds in the branches.

玲玲:看树枝上的鸟儿。

Mike: Wow! There's also a little squirrel.

迈克:哇!还有一只小松鼠。

Lingling: Where is it? Ah, there it is, behind that big branch!

玲玲:它在哪儿?啊,它在那儿,在那个大树枝后面!

Mike: What a cute thing! It has a big tail.

迈克:多么可爱的东西啊!它长着一条大尾巴。

Lingling: Shhh! Please don't shout.It'll be scared and run away.

玲玲:嘘!请不要大喊。它会害怕并且逃跑。

Mike: Oh, I'm sorry.We should be friendly to it.

迈克:哦,对不起。我们应该对它友好。