Cherry ripe, cherry ripe, ripe, I cry.
樱桃熟了,樱桃熟了,熟了,我喊道。
Full and fair ones, come and buy.
饱满又美丽的樱桃,来买吧。
Cherry ripe, cherry ripe, ripe, I cry.
樱桃熟了,樱桃熟了,熟了,我喊道。
Full and fair ones, come and buy.
饱满又美丽的樱桃,来买吧。
FOR CHILDREN英语歌曲翻译
I'll walk in the rain by your side, I' ll cling to the warmth of your tiny hand, I' ll do anything to help you understand.
雨中我会走在你身旁,我会紧握你温暖的小手,我会做任何事帮助你理解。
I'll love you more than anybody can.
我会比任何人更爱你。
And the wind will whisper your name to me, little birds will sing along in time.
风会轻声向我传达你的名字,小鸟会及时地伴唱。
The leaves will bow down when you walk by.And morning bells will chime.
当你走过时,树叶会鞠躬,清晨的铃声将会响起。
GOING HOME英语课文翻译
Going home, going home, I am going home, quiet like, some still day, I' m just going home.
回家,回家,我要回家,安静的就像某个寂静的日子,我只是要回家。
It's not far, just close by, through an open door.
它不远,就在近旁,穿过一扇敞开的门。
Work all done, care laid by, going to fear no more.
工作都已做好,烦恼的事留待以后处理,没什么需要担心的。
Mother's there expecting me, Father' s waiting too, lots of folk gather' d there, all the friends I know, all the friends I know.
妈妈正在那里盼着我,爸爸也正在等待,许多亲属聚在那里,我认识的所有朋友,我认识的所有朋友。
SONG OF SPRING英语课文翻译
Ah, spring is here, spring is here, spring is here!
啊,春天在这里,春天在这里,春天在这里!
With her sweet smiles, bringing to us warmth, in firm steps, chasing away winter.
带着她甜美的笑容,带给我们温暖,以坚定的脚步,驱逐冬天。
To the earth she has come.
她已经来到了这个世界。
TWINKLE,TWINKLE,LITTLE STAR英语课文翻译
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.How I wonder what you are!
一闪一闪亮晶晶,满天都是小星星!
Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky.
挂在天上放光明,好像许多小眼睛。
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.How I wonder what you are!
一闪一闪亮晶晶,满天都是小星星!
WE WANT TO BE LITTLE SOLDIER MEN英语课文翻译
We are little soldier men, marching on together.
我们是小战士,一起前进。
Now we tramp and now our feet, fall like any feather.
现在我们重步行走,现在我们的脚像羽毛一样落下。
Hear our drums that beat so gay.Hear our trumpet ringing.
听我们的鼓声,敲得如此欢快。听我们的小号在响。
Drum and fife and trumpets all, help our joyous singing.
所有的鼓、小横笛和小号,帮助我们快乐地歌唱。