英语课文翻译网

当前位置:英语翻译粤人版六年级英语下册第6单元Feeling Fun课文翻译中文
Unit 6 Story故事翻译

Gogo, Tony, Jenny and Ben are putting on a play in the school hall...

戈高、托尼、詹妮和本正在学校礼堂里表演戏剧……

Master, when will Monkey come back? I'm hungry.

师傅,猴子什么时候会回来?我饿了。

I' m hungry, too.He will come back soon.

我也饿了。他很快就会回来。

It's dark.We must be careful.It's dangerous.

天黑了。我们必须小心。危险。

I'm not scared,Master.

我不害怕,师傅。

Stop! Give me money and the horse!

停!给我钱和马!

No way! Drop your club!

不可能!放下你的棍子!

Don't fight!

不要打架!

Master! I' m back.Are you OK?

师傅!我回来了。你还好吗?

Oh no! It's Monkey King!I must go.

哦,不!是美猴王!我必须走了。

Where's the dinner, Monkey?

晚餐在哪里,猴子?

I found a nice club.

我发现了一个不错的棍子。

Hum...I'm afraid I forgot it.

嗯……恐怕我忘记了。

Our play is over.Goodbye!

我们的戏剧结束了。再见!


Unit 6 Reading and writing-Look,listen,and read.英语课文翻译

Monkey King fights White--Bone Monster

美猴王大战白骨精

Tangseng, Monkey King, Pigsy, and Sandy were going to the West.When they came to a big mountain, they were hungry and thirsty.

唐僧、美猴王、猪八戒和沙和尚去西天取经。当他们来到一座大山前的时候,他们又饿又渴。

Monkey King drew a magic circle on the ground, and said, "Don't walk out of the circle." He then went away for food.

美猴王在地上画了一个魔圈并且说:“不要走出这个圈。”然后他离开去找食物了。

White--Bone Monster wanted to eat Tangseng, so it turned into a pretty girl.She took some food, and said to Tangseng, "This is for my parents, but I can give you some."

白骨精想吃唐僧,所以它变成了一个漂亮的女孩儿。她拿来一些食物并对唐僧说:“这是给我父母的,但是我可以给你们一些。”

Tangseng started to leave the circle.At that moment, Monkey King came back.He beat down Monster.This made Tangseng angry.

唐僧刚要离开那个圈。就在那时,美猴王回来了。他打倒了妖怪。这使唐僧很生气。

Monster didn't give up.It came back twice more: once like the girl's mother, again, like the father.Both times, Monkey King hit them to death, but Tangseng became so angry that he sent Monkey King away.

妖怪没有放弃。它又回来两次,一次变成女孩儿的妈妈,另一次变成女孩儿的爸爸。这两次美猴王都把他们打死了。但是唐僧太生气了,他赶走了美猴王。

Later, Tangseng was caught by Monster.He knew he was wrong.Luckily, Monkey King Returned, and he killed Monster.

后来,唐僧被妖怪捉住了。他知道自己错了。幸好美猴王回来了,他杀死了妖怪。


Unit 6 Song activities-Listen and sing.英语课文翻译

I lost my cheese

我弄丢了我的奶酪

I lost my cheese.

我弄丢了我的奶酪。

I lost my cheese.I lost my cheese.

我弄丢了我的奶酪。我弄丢了我的奶酪。

I lost my cheese.

我弄丢了我的奶酪。

Help me find it, please!

请帮我找到它!

He poured a cup of tea.

他倒了一杯茶。

He poured a cup.He poured a cup.

他倒了一杯茶。他倒了一杯茶。

He poured a cup of tea.

他倒了一杯茶。

A cup of tea for me.

一杯给我的茶。


Unit 6 Sounds and words-Listen and chant.英语课文翻译

Where is the chair?

椅子在哪里?

Where is the pear?

梨在哪里?

The pear is on the bear.

梨在熊上。

Where is the bear?

熊在哪里?

The bear is on the chair.

熊在椅子上。

Where is the chair?

椅子在哪里?

The chair is on the stairs.

椅子在楼梯上。

Oh no, Gogo!

哦,不,戈高!

Please stop there!

请停在那里!