英语课文翻译网

当前位置:英语翻译人教版六年级英语上册(PEP)第2单元Ways to go to school课文翻译中文
Unit 2 A-Let's try英语课文翻译

Amy: Morning, Mike.

埃米:早上好,迈克。

Mike: Morning. Hey! Don’t forget! Mrs Smith will take us to the nature park next Wednesday.

迈克:早上好。嘿!不要忘了!史密斯老师下个星期三将带我们去自然公园。

Amy: Oh, yes! How do we get to the nature park?

埃米:哦,是的!我们怎么到达自然公园?

Mike: By bus.

迈克:乘公共汽车。

Amy: Look! There’s Mrs Smith now!

埃米:看!现在史密斯老师在那里!


Unit 2 A-Let’s talk英语课文翻译

Mike: Good morning, Mrs Smith!

迈克:早上好,史密斯老师!

Mrs Smith: Hi, children. You’re early. How do you come to school?

史密斯老师:你们好,孩子们。你们真早。你们怎么来学校的?

Amy: Usually, I come on foot. Sometimes I come by bus.

埃米:通常,我走路来。有时我乘公共汽车来。

Mike: I often come by bike.

迈克:我经常骑自行车来。

Amy: How do you come to school, Mrs Smith? By car?

埃米:你怎么来学校的,史密斯老师?乘小汽车吗?

Mrs Smith: Sometimes, but I usually walk.

史密斯老师:有时,但是我通常走路来。

Mike: That’s good exercise.

迈克:那是很好的锻炼。


Unit 2 B-Let’s try英语课文翻译

Mrs Smith: Children, let’s get on the bus!

史密斯老师:孩子们,让我们上公共汽车吧!

Kids: Yeah!

孩子们:好!

Mrs Smith: You should get on one by one.

史密斯老师:你们应该一个接一个地上车。

Children: OK.

孩子们:好的。

Chen Jie: Mrs Smith, where is Wu Binbin?

陈杰:史密斯老师,吴彬彬在哪儿?

Mrs Smith: He’s not coming. His grandpa is ill.

史密斯老师:他没要来。他外祖父病了。

Chen Jie: I’m sorry to hear that.

陈杰:听到那件事我很难过。


Unit 2 B-Let’s talk英语课文翻译

Wu Binbin: Mr Jones, how can I get to the Fuxing Hospital?

吴彬彬:琼斯先生,我怎么到复兴医院?

Mr Jones: Take the No. 57 bus over there.

琼斯先生:在那边乘57路公共汽车。

Wu Binbin: Thanks. Wow! So many pictures of bikes!

吴彬彬:谢谢。哇!这么多张自行车的照片!

Mr Jones: They’re from my cousin in the USA.

琼斯先生:它们来自我在美国的表哥。

Wu Binbin: What’s this?

吴彬彬:这是什么?

Mr Jones: A helmet. In the USA people on bikes must wear one.

琼斯先生:一个头盔。在美国骑自行车的人必须戴头盔。

Wu Binbin: I see. Oh, the bus is coming! Bye, Mr Jones.

吴彬彬:我明白了。哦,公共汽车来了!再见,琼斯先生。

Mr Jones: Hey, don’t go at the red light!

琼斯先生:嘿,别闯红灯!

Mr Jones: Oh, right! Thanks. I must pay attention to the traffic lights!

吴彬彬:哦,对!谢谢。我必须注意交通信号灯!


Unit 2 B-Read and write英语课文翻译

Different ways to go to school

去学校的不同方式

Some children go to school on foot in Munich, Germany.

在德国慕尼黑,一些孩子步行去学校。

In Alaska, USA, it snows a lot. Some kids go to school by sled. It’s fast.

在美国的阿拉斯加州,雪下得很多。一些孩子乘雪橇去学校。它很快。

Some children in Jiangxi, China, go to school by ferry every day.

在中国江西,一些孩子每天乘轮渡去学校。

In Papa Westray, Scotland, the child-ren go to school by ferry, too. But in 2009, they went to school by plane because the ferry didn’t work.

在苏格兰的帕帕韦斯特雷岛,孩子们也是乘轮渡去学校。但是在2009年,他们乘飞机去学校,因为轮渡不工作了。

Grandpa, let me read this for you.

祖父,让我读这个给你听。

Thanks, Robin.

谢谢,罗宾。 

I don’t go to school. I learn at home.

我不去学校。我在家学习。


Unit 2 B-Let’s check-Listen and number.英语课文翻译

1. Wu Binbin: Excuse me. How can I get to the park?

1. 吴彬彬:打扰一下,我怎么到达公园?

Police officer: Take the number 25 bus.

警察:乘坐25路公共汽车。

Wu Binbin: Can I go on foot?

吴彬彬:我能步行去吗?

Police officer: No. It’s too far. Go by bus.

警察:不行。太远了。乘公共汽车去吧。

2. Boy: My father works near my home. It’s great!

2.男孩:我爸爸在我家附近工作。太棒了!

Girl: My father works in the city.

女孩:我爸爸在城市里工作。

Boy: How does he go to work?

男孩:他怎么去上班?

Girl: Usually, by train.

女孩:通常乘火车。

3. John: Hey, Amy. School is over. How do you go home?

3.约翰:嘿,埃米。放学了。你怎么回家?

Amy: I usually go on foot. And you? By bus?

埃米:我通常步行回家。你呢?乘公共汽车吗?

John: No. I go on foot, too.

约翰:不。我也步行回家。

4. Man: Don’t cross the street now!

4.男人:现在不要穿过街道!

Woman: Why? There are no cars coming.

女人:为什么?没有小汽车过来。

Man: It’s a red light. Cars are very fast! It’s dangerous.

男人:是红灯。小汽车非常快!很危险。

Woman: OK.

女人:好的。