英语课文翻译网

当前位置:英语翻译北京版六年级英语下册(一年级起点)第1单元WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?课文翻译中文
Unit 1 Lesson 1 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Yangyang: What are you looking for, Sara?

阳阳:你正在寻找什么,萨拉?

Sara: I' m looking for my water bottle.I can't find it.

萨拉:我正在寻找我的水瓶。我找不到它了。

Yangyang: What's it like?

阳阳:它是什么样的?

Sara: It's blue and in the shape of a teddy bear.

萨拉:它是蓝色的,并且是泰迪熊形状的。

Yangyang: Look.There are a few water bottles over there on the ground.

阳阳:看。在那边的地上有几个水瓶。

Sara: They are small.My bottle is bigger than those.

萨拉:它们很小。我的瓶子比那些瓶子大。

Yangyang: Well, would you mind using my water bottle?

阳阳:好吧,你介意使用我的水瓶吗?

Sara: Thank you, but no.

萨拉:谢谢你,但是不了。

Yangyang: Look.Lingling is using a paper cup.Where did she get it?

阳阳:看。玲玲正在使用一个纸杯。她在哪里得到它的?

Sara: I don't know.Let me go and ask her.

萨拉:我不知道。让我去问问她。


Unit 1 Lesson 2 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Maomao: Why do you look so worried, Sara? Can I help you?

毛毛:你为什么看起来如此担忧,萨拉?我能帮助你吗?

Sara: Yes, please.I'm looking for my pencil case.

萨拉:是的,麻烦了。我正在寻找我的铅笔盒。

Maomao: Don't worry.Let's look for it together.What colour is it?

毛毛:别担心。让我们一起寻找它吧。它是什么颜色的?

Sara: It's black and purple.

萨拉:它是黑色和紫色相间的。

Maomao: Mike's pencil case is the same colour.Look.There is something on the teacher's desk.Whose pencil case is that?

毛毛:迈克的铅笔盒是同样的颜色。看。在讲桌上有东西。那是谁的铅笔盒?

Sara: It's Mike's.My pencil case is wider.I like big ones better.

萨拉:它是迈克的。我的铅笔盒更宽。我更喜欢大的铅笔盒。

Maomao: So do I.

毛毛:我也是。

Sara: Can I borrow your pen, please?

萨拉:请问我能借你的钢笔吗?

Maomao: Sure.Here you are.

毛毛:当然可以。给你。

Sara: Thanks a lot! I' m doing my maths homework, and I can't do it without a pen.

萨拉:非常感谢!我正在做我的数学作业,没有钢笔我就不能做了。

Maomao: You're welcome.

毛毛:别客气。


Unit 1 Lesson 3 Listen and say英语课文翻译

Security man: What's the matter, young man? What are you doing here?

保安:怎么了,年轻人?你正在这里做什么?

Baobao: I'm looking for my little kitten.He's missing.Should I call the police?

宝宝:我正在寻找我的小猫。他不见了。我应该报警吗?

Security man: For your kitten? I think I can help.What does he look like?

保安:为你的小猫?我想我能帮忙。他长什么样?

Baobao: Mmm..., he has beautiful eyes.He's all white but black on the top of his head.

宝宝:嗯……他有漂亮的眼睛。他全身都是白色的,除了他的头顶是黑色的。

Security man: I guess you are feeling very sad.

保安:我猜你(现在)感觉非常伤心。

Baobao: Yes.My uncle gave the kitten to me only yesterday.I hope he's not out there on the street.There are so many cars and buses there.

宝宝:是的。我叔叔昨天刚把这只小猫送给我。我希望他没有到那边的街道上。在那里有如此多的小汽车和公共汽车。

Security man: Perhaps he's just having fun in the garden.

保安:也许他(现在)正在花园里玩得很开心。

Baobao: Would you please look for him together with me?

宝宝:请问你愿意和我一起寻找他吗?

Security man: Sure.Let's go.

保安:当然可以。让我们走吧。